Millenium
Вы хотите отреагировать на этот пост ? Создайте аккаунт всего в несколько кликов или войдите на форум.

Millenium

Создание серверов на движке HL

Наш сайтНаш сайт  ФорумФорум  Последние изображенияПоследние изображения  ПоискПоиск  РегистрацияРегистрация  ВходВход  

benaught - I like to get naughty not nice

Перейти вниз 
На страницу : Предыдущий  1, 2
АвторСообщение
lustKenn
Гость

benaught  - I like to get naughty not nice - Страница 2 Empty
СообщениеТема: Perth dating - Just do me now   benaught  - I like to get naughty not nice - Страница 2 Icon_minitime29/7/2011, 00:10

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I have a profile on 3 internet dating sites...and seriously, I rarely respond to a single man...on and off(clearly with no complete success) I have dated a few men (only 2 for about 2 months). Well no MatchMaker.com (before their site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system...where men (and women) could simply send a wikn without an email...I would occassionally notice a new wink added to my profile and check to see if ANYONE interesting would appear. To my surprise, about 3 months ago...a sweet man from England "winked" me...and we had so much in common so I emailed him...and we hit it off and a correspondence grew... While he is from England, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a a New York woman who likes the theatre" (me for one) and that he would be visiting NYC soon. About a month ago, he indicated he would be coming here soon. And we discussed meeting....many many many times. I finally got up the nerve to give him my phone numbers... A week went by...and while I had give him every possible way to contact me, he sent me a few emails indicating how busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word well, eventuallyhe did call em (when I was in the shower, as luck would have it) and I was in shower...(poor me) Then...he emailed me (no mention of the phonecall) and asked me where and when we could meet.. I am serious, no phone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could not meet him the day I had suggested...and I emailed him this...(as I believe the story goes...he never responded...I was wondering if he even knew how to reach me...) Then..several days later a response: hi alison no need to apologise... it's just one of those annoying circumstantial things... ships that fail to bump in the night! however, to give you a heads up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmaker and i'm quite busy anyway giving our burgeoning but exciting new relationship my full attention (are all you women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a hopeless romantic?) anyway, thought i should fill you in on my no longer single status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of theatre as friends) ... but i certainly wouldn't want to mixrepresent what's going on hope all isd well with you, and maybe hear from you sometime truly nick He mte someone else from MM. And I am left wondering....how? In other words...why do men think t is a kind thing to lead someone on in some sort of internet dating purgatory? Melton online dating singles in Coffs Harbour free online dating dating usa singles in Hobart free online dating Bendigo free online dating I'm always willing to try new things. If you're looking for someone that is smart sexual outgoing and humorous- I'j the girl for you! I am not looking for a relationship but if the right guy came along I wouldn't shy away from it. So if you think you're itnerested drop me a line or two if your interested contact me.. I listen to all types of music. I like to read, and I look good in a pair of tight jeans.I enjoy biking. I hope to win the dick lotto. I look good in a pair of tight jeans and better out of them. I absolutely love roller coasters and rides but not in relationships. Anything can be fun with the right person. I love all kinds of music, but rock is probably my favorite. I will leave the rest for conversation. for right now I am enjoyging life way to much to get into anything serious. I am honestly just looking for great sex. Nothing serious. Hit me up for a good time. I am into all kinds of music except classical and opera. I am not the type who can't stay at home...I like to read also...anything really that catches my attention I am not too picky. I think I am ready to settle down now so I am giving this a shot. i am really just lookin for some new friends to hookup.....maybe to hang out, go to the movies, and just hang around the house.....if your interested just hit me up and let me know! i do have a pic so just ask!
Вернуться к началу Перейти вниз
lustMcka
Гость

СообщениеТема: Europe free dating - Looking for well hung guys   benaught  - I like to get naughty not nice - Страница 2 Icon_minitime29/7/2011, 00:55

I once heard that from the day that you are born, you and your soulmates names are written together in heaven. Not too long ago......I met my soulmate. I believe that it was fate, and have no doubt in my mind that he is "The One". While bored I decided to surf the net. Being that I was suddenly a single, I decided to post my profile on a dating site. I was not expecting to go into this and actually fall in love with someone that I had met online. That was the furthezt tjing from my mind. I only did it because I was bored and wanted to have a few laughs. After my second day online......I had hundreds of messages sent to my online mailbox. I read through most of them and had a few good laughs. (Especially at all the marriage proposals.) But never replied to any. I thought it was to weird. After searching and looking through the male profiles......I came across one that really caught my attention. Not only was this the best looking guy I had ever seen, he seemed like he had a wonderful personality. He sounded like just the person that I was looking to get to know better. I sat and analyzed the pro's and con's ofd actually sending him a message. Something told me to "just do it." It was a feeling like I had never felt before. Besides I had noting to lose. If he didn't reply back......oh well. That night, April 25th, 2011, I finally got the nerve up to send him a message. The next night I logged on nad found that he had replied to my message...which really surprised me. Later that night, we ended up chatting on the website and sending each other emails. Every night since then we have talked for at least 5 hours a nihgt......sometimes more. Over the past months we have shared every detail of our lives with each other. I feel like he knows me and I really know him. There isn't one person that knows me more than he does. There's not one person that I would rather talk to, more then I enjoy talking to him. I feel so lucky to have found him when I did. I knew he was out there all along, I just knew that I had to find him. And now that I have, I don't know how I have survived without him. It was purely fate that led me to that website that one night in April. It was just luck that I came across his profile and had that gut feeling to just "do it." He is my life, my love, my best friend, and my soulmate sent from heaven. I love him dearly with all my heart and soul. I thought that I had been in love before.....I had dated a guy fr three years. We were engaged, and living together. But I never knew if he was the one. I always had doubts. After it edned I knew that I was better off. I wasn't searching for anyone when I found Jason. It happened purely acciedntal, but I am so glad it did. He gives me hope, trust, honesty, but most of all he gives me love. I am completely happy with him. When I' not talking to him I want to be. I go through my day...doing my normal daily habits like I do everyday.....but the seconds turn into minutes that turn into houirs----that I spend thinking abotu him. I can't wait to get home everyday to talk to him online or by phone. Some people don't believe in falling in love with someone that you have never met. But I am one to say that all things are possible...you just have to believe. No we have never met physically, but we know each other on a personal level. We know and love each other for what is on the inside. We share similar personalities...and love talking to one another about everything and anything. I can tell him anything and not be scared to. I have told him more about me in the past month, then I have ever told anyone in my entire life. I never thought in a million years that I would fall hopelessly in love with someone that I had met online. But now that I have I think it is the most wonderful thing in the world. I know that he is "The One"......I feel it throughout my whole body, heartt and soul. I miss him every minute of the day. He fills my days with happiness beyond anything I have ever known. I thought I could only hope and dream that one day a man like this would come along. But my dreams have come true.........so, Jason, if your reading this I LOVE YOU!!! Melbourne dating Geelong online dating local singles Geelong dating dating in USA I am a young girl who is looking for a companion whol enjoys passionate, toe curling experiences. While I work during the day, I prefer to let my hair down after 5 p.m. I need a man who can wants the action, can do the time and make me screa
lustShan
Гость

СообщениеТема: dating in USA - This body was made to be sexual   benaught  - I like to get naughty not nice - Страница 2 Icon_minitime29/7/2011, 01:40

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I have a profile on 3 internet dating sitess...and seriously, I rarely respond to a single man...on and off(ckearly with no complete success) I have dated a few men (only 2 for about 2 months). Well on MatchMaker.com (before their site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system...where men (and women) could simply send a wink without an email...I would occassionally notice a new wink added to my profile and check to see if ANYONE interesting would appear. To my surprise, about 3 months ago...a sweet man from England "winked" me...and we had so much in common so I emailed him...and we hit it off and a correspondence grew... While he is from Engladn, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a a New York woman who likes the theatre" (me for one) and that he would be visitung NYC soon. About a month ago, he indicated he would be coming here soon. And we discussed meeting....many many many times. I finally got up the nerve to give him my phone numbers... A week went by...and while I had given him every possible way to contact me, he sent me a few emails indicating how busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word well, eventuallyhe did call me (when I was in the shower, as luck would have it) and I was in shower...(poor me) Then...he emailed me (no mention of the phonecall) and asked me where and when we could meet. I am serious, no phone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could not meet him the day I had suggested...and I emailed him this...(as I believe the story goes...he never responded...I was wondering if he veen knew how to reach me...) Then..several days later a response: hi alison no need to apologise... it's just one of those annoying circumstantial things... ships that fail to bump in the night! however, to give you a heads up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmaker and i'm quite busy anyway giving our burgeoning but exciting new relationship my full attention (are all you women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a hopeless romantic?) anyway, thought i should fill you in on my no longer single status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of theatre as friends) ... but i cetrainly wouldn't want to misrepresent waht's going onb hope all is well with you, and maybe hear from you sometime truly nick He met someone else from MM. And I am left wondering....how? In other words...why do men think it is a kind thing to lead someone on in some sort of internet dating purgatory? Maitland online dating singles in Tasmania free online dating singles in Brisbane free online dating Mildura free online dating Launceston dating I am looking for friendship and dating, if a real connection exists a more serious relationship or soulmate. I will be glad to answer any questions you may have later. I value honesty and expect the same in my friends. Thats all for now... I've never done this before; exploring a new side of myself, and am only interested in sexual, sensual, erotic men. I'm not that experienced, so basiclly I'm looking for someone to take complete control of my body. Hit me with an email and I will reply. Fun or a good time for me, can involve just hanging out casual and drinking a few beers with the guys(figure of speech because i hate beer lol), or on occasion i like to be a Barbie, get all perty and go out doing something fancy while being spoiled and treated like the *Queen*. I love being active doing anything, since I like being outside. Darts, playing tennis, I like golf, live sporting events, rollerblading, but I need my partner in crime to do all this with! I'm confident and warm and caring. I love to smile and I love life. I'm independent but love being in the company, and in the strong amrs of a man. I am the complete package and looking for another like me. Must meet all of the following requirements...1. Good in bed 2. Must be kinky and willing to talk dirfy 3. Don't judge me 4. Must treat me like a goddess. If you can handle that then you can handle me, so hit me up hey! im a really fun firecracker! i can't wait to meet yuo! im very sexy (as i like to think) and i lkie all types of guys, as long as they are not fat. and i really like guys that have the Hollywood smile!
lustJaqu
Гость

СообщениеТема: Queensland dating - I am really flexible   benaught  - I like to get naughty not nice - Страница 2 Icon_minitime29/7/2011, 02:23

Internet Dating Purgatory Alison wrote: I have a profile on 3 internet dating sites...and seriously, I rarely respond to a single man...on and off(clearly with no complete success) I have dated a few men (only 2 for about 2 months). Well on MatchMaker.com (before their site changed) there was an annoying "wink" system...where men (and women) could simply send a wink without an email...I woulpd occassionally notice a new wink added to my profile and check to see if ANYONE interesting would appear. To my surprise, about 3 months ago...a sweet man from England "winksd" me...and we had so much in common so I emailed him...and we hit it off and a correspondence grew... While he is from England, he stated "he loved NYC and is looking for a a New York woman who likes the theatre" (me for one) and that he would be visiting NYC soon. About a month ago, he indiacted he would be coming here soon. And we discussed meeting....many many many times. I finally got up the nerve to give him my phone numbers... A week went by...and while I had given him every possible way to contact me, he sent me a few emails indicating how busy he was...via EMAIL, I suggested a day...and then, the great blackout happened and no word well, eventuallyhe did call me (when I was in the shower, as luck would have it) and I was in shower...(poor me) The.n..he emailed me (no mention of the phonecall) and asked me where and when we could meet. I am serious, no phone # ever was given...he was impossible to reach...and as it turns out, due to work, I could not meet him the day I had suggested...and I emailed him this...(as I believe the story goes...he never responded...I was wondering if he even kenw how to reach me...) Then..several days later a response: hi alison no need to apologise... it's just one of those annoying circumstantial things... ships that fail to bump in the night! however, to give you a heads up, i've started seeing someone i met via matchmaker and i'm quite busy anyway giving our burgeoning but exciting new relationship my full attention (are all you women in New York so inspiring so quickly, or is it just me being a hopeless romantic?) anyway, thought i should fill you in on my no longer single status (but i'd still be very happy to meet up sometime and chew over the state of thwatre as friends) ... but i certainly wouldn't want to misrepresent what's going on hope all is well with you, and maybe hear from you sometime truly nick He met someone else from MM. And I am left wonderijg....how? In other words...why do men think it is a kind thing to lead someone on in some sort of internet dating purgatory? singles in New South Wales free online dating singles in Geraldton free online dating Ballarat dating dating site Sunbury dating I have boundaries and expectations. not wiht just any guy:: you must be clean, discreet, and respectful. also, this is oral only (give and take)...no full sex, no kissing. please, only serious, respectful inquiries. no dirty responses will be answered. i really want a man to send me a pic of his huge****. im so horny all the time! and so message me cause im sexy and very horny no kids but u can change that! send me your pic and you can see what i look like. im a fun loving sexy individual that is looking to experiment...i am recently a college graduate, i love to have the opportunity to meet a hot male, race isnt an issue. i am lookin for smoeone i can chill with and evenutally have the opportunity to get to know you better! looking forward to hearing from you! lookn 4 a hookup, no long term, no strings, temporary thing only, must be able to leave me when i say, im already n a relationship, not lookn 4 another one, must be discreet will send pci upon request ... I just moved here after a couple of years being away and am looking to expand my social circle Smile I'm not looking for any drama. Ultimately, I would love to take things slow and get to know you at first and see how things develop. I don't want to force something that isn't there, but would love to take the time to find out. Now, lets be realistic...I don't need to know your life story, your income, address, or job location for a first date, but the basics are a must! A First and Last Name is needed afterall this is the internet! Need I say more? I tend to be a bit shy at first but after I'm comfortable with you it will all be laughs and you wont regret getting to know mw.

benaught - I like to get naughty not nice
Страница 2 из 2На страницу : Предыдущий  1, 2

Права доступа к этому форуму:Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Millenium :: Создание серверов-
Перейти: